activemq-users mailing list archives

From duttaab <abdu...@actiance.com>
Subject Veracode Scan
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 07:15:17 GMT
Hi,

As part of security compliance we need to run Veracode scan on our products.
One of our products running on Linux (RHEL 7) use ActiveMQ (C++ lib)
extensively for IPC.  The scan has reported following errors and their
severity.

        Type                               Severity
1. Buffer Overflow                  Very High
2. Numeric Errors                   Very High
3. Buffer Mgmt.                      Medium

Wanted to know is there any one in the AcitiveMQ user community who has run
Veracode and if so, please share your experience or thought to mitigate the
issues.

~Thanx
Abhijit