activemq-users mailing list archives

From norinos <tainookasir...@gmail.com>
Subject Shared File System Master Slave
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 07:54:18 GMT
I am planning to use Shared File System Master Slave.(I use AcitveMQ 5.13.1)
http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html

With this system, even though master(#1)'s process goes down due to trouble,
I think that ActiveMQ can be continuously used in slave(#2) process.

I have a question.

http://activemq.apache.org/amq-message-store.html

According to the above documentation, MQ's memory cache periodically
inserted into the reference store(db.data).

If master(#1) goes down, memory cache cannot insert.
It seems that the reference sotre index does not match the Data Logs.

At this time, can #2(New master) start normally ?
If not, What kind of trouble will occur ?
For example, Subscribed messages will be subscribe agein.