activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Malla <mallara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inactivity Monitor - closing connection exactly at given timeout even keepalive true
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 17:01:45 GMT
hello

thank you for the link on inactivity monitor, we will apply that patch and
we will verify.

I have attached link also https://pastebin.com/M9u7TJZB  from this  I
understand that network connector is not closing connection b/w host1 &
host2.
do we need to provide specific parameters while creating dynamic network
connector for inactivity monitor settings ?

following is our setting to create network peer :

URI uri = new URI("static://" + server.getUrl());
NetworkConnector networkConnector = new DiscoveryNetworkConnector(uri);
networkConnector.setNetworkTTL(this.networkTTL);
networkConnector.setBrokerURL(server.getUrl());

for (String queueName : excludedQueues)
	networkConnector.addExcludedDestination(new ActiveMQQueue(queueName));