activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Malla <mallara...@gmail.com>
Subject Inactivity Monitor - closing connection exactly at given timeout even keepalive true
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2018 16:02:54 GMT
Hello

We have broker -> client environment. we have set 5 minutes as inactivity
monitor timeout. using 5.12.3 version of activemq [ service mix 5.6.0 ]

my question is : we have set connecttimeout to 5 minutes and also keepalive
as true, still always after 5 minutes channel is closed by inactivity
monitor.
when keep alive is true it should send alive messages and it should not
close connection right ? but it is closing.
because of this, all of consumers who are using connection are giving
'consumer is closed or session is closed errors'

anybody have any suggestions ?