activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel and IBM MQ
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:24:03 GMT
On 03/12/2018 12:20 PM, Gupta Bharat wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Issue: I am routing a message from active mq topic to Ibm mq queue, using Apache camel
as the medium between these two. Apache camel is used for intermediate routing and for transformations.
I am setting JMSDestination in message header as some topic name(eg: FMP/1.0/a/bguxmb). But
when message reaches local q on IBM MQ JMSDestination is overridden by queue name (eg: LQ.SSCOxxxx).

> How I can ensure that JMSDestination remains the same what I am setting and it's not
overridden by Q value.

> Any help/clue would be appreciated. :)
>
> Regards,
> Bharat Gupta

Seems a question better suited for the Camel users mailing list then
here on the ActiveMQ list: http://camel.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

--
Tim Bish