activemq-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: Can I connect to a vm URL without a password?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 03:48:03 GMT
Thanks Tim - I think I’ve got one working now.

I wound up casting the result of getConnector() to TransportConnector and then calling getName()
- it looks like it has what I need.

I’ve got a version running locally now, and it seems to be doing what I’m after.  Thanks
for all of your help.

BTW - let me know if you think this is something the community would like and I’ll put together
a PR for it.

Thanks Again
Quinn