activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Can I connect to a vm URL without a password?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:12:40 GMT
Quinn,

Great, I'm glad you got it working.

Yes, I think there would be benefit to having this capability. However, I'm
not sure if what you've implemented is the ideal implementation from a
long-term maintenance standpoint (I suspect that we'd want to fold it into
the Simple Authentication Plugin, with configuration options to turn it on
and off and possibly a way to specify the set of protocols that do not
require authentication), so I suggest you create an enhancement request in
JIRA and attach your implementation to it. Whoever implements the
enhancement request can use the core of your code and wrap the appropriate
options around it in the Simple Authentication Plugin (or wherever else),
and anyone who wants the capability before it gets implemented officially
can grab your plugin file off of the enhancement request.

Tim