activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Camel Routing places KahaDB in an unexpected place
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2018 17:00:33 GMT
Can you please provide a reference for what "Camel Routing" is in the
context of ActiveMQ, and how it's a replacement for a network of brokers,
or how Camel would cause the creation of KahaDB content? I've never heard
of either such thing and Google didn't shed any additional light, so as it
stands I have no idea what you're doing and therefore no idea how to help
you.

Also, if we ignore the assertion that Camel is in some way relevant to the
question, you say that "In our activemq.xml configuration we specify the
location of kahaDB
persistence." Can you please provide that portion of your activemq.xml?

Tim