activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Facing the issue "Looking for key XX but not found in fileMap"
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 04:40:48 GMT
I've confirmed that the fix for AMQ-5440 (which was really the fix for
AMQ-6207) was indeed done in 5.14.0, so what you're seeing is not fixed by
that change.

Can you please submit a bug in JIRA to capture this issue and to point out
that although AMQ-5440/AMQ-6207 are marked as resolved in 5.14.0, the
symptoms persist (so maybe there's another similar problem that has not yet
been identified)?

I think the best path forward for you is what I recommended in my previous
message: Save the full KahaDB directory so you can access the data again if
necessary (like if something goes wrong), and then delete the index file
(db.data) and the redo file (db.redo) and try to start the broker. This
will rebuild those files from the raw journal files, which should eliminate
any issues with them being out of sync.

Tim