activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Can I connect to a vm URL without a password?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 01:21:11 GMT
I'm not sure there's a built-in way to do this without writing any code,
but you should be able to write a simple security plugin that allows you to
allow or deny connections based on their transport and whether they are
anonymous. The bottom of http://activemq.apache.org/security.html has
details about how to get started.

Tim