activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Removing values appended by Artemis in message body when doing a message copy in Interceptor
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 14:59:25 GMT
If you invoke getBuffer() on org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.Message
that's going to give you the whole message buffer (i.e. all headers,
properties, internal stuff, etc.).  I think what you want is just the
"body" of the message so you should cast the message to
org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.ICoreMessage and invoke
getReadOnlyBodyBuffer().  I think that will also eliminate any need to copy
the message (which is quite costly).

Justin