activemq-users mailing list archives

From Big Puritz <bigpur...@gmail.com>
Subject [artemis] Naming-Pattern for temporary "reply"-queues and exclusive permissions
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:29:19 GMT
Hello,

as far as i can see, while using the "requst-reply" pattern the broker
creates a temporary "reply"-queue with the name according to the UUID
naming pattern, e.g. ca8f4510-5e58-48e7-a4f0-55abf8a43d8e.

To be able to create this queues the user is required to have an
appropriate  CREATE_NON_DURABLE_QUEUE permission.

That can be achieved with the following configuration (please correct me if
i'm wrong):

<address-setting match="#">
<auto-create-queues>true</auto-create-queues>
  <auto-create-addresses>true</auto-create-addresses>
</address-setting>

<security-setting match="#">
   <permission type="createNonDurableQueue" roles="..."/>
   <permission type="deleteNonDurableQueue" roles="..."/>
</security-setting>

However this configuration makes creation of every non durable queue
possible, not only the temporary one.

How can I limit the permissions to create temporary queues only? Is there
any possibility to specify the naming-pattern for the temporary queues.
E.g. "temp.<uuid>" or something like this.

Thanks in advance.