activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From titou10 <titou10.tito...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR: javax.jms.InvalidSelectorException: (“JMSMessageID=
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2018 16:31:36 GMT
Hi,

Did you tried by removing the "ID:" string in the message id?

This prefix is an internal thing that must be used by JMS servers but not by the clients,,

Denis


Le 03/03/2018 à 02:43, dhanasekar a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I am getting below error message, while trying to browse message using ID.
> any one has idea ? I tried different options like single quota and double.
> but nothing working
>
> ERROR: javax.jms.InvalidSelectorException:
> (“JMSMessageID=‘ID:Dhanasekars-iMac.local-54880-1520061026486-1:1:1:1:1’”)
> javax.jms.InvalidSelectorException:
> (“JMSMessageID=‘ID:Dhanasekars-iMac.local-54880-1520061026486-1:1:1:1:1’”)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.parse(SelectorParser.java:88)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.parse(SelectorParser.java:58)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQQueueBrowser.<init>(ActiveMQQueueBrowser.java:80)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.createBrowser(ActiveMQSession.java:1518)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.console.filter.AmqMessagesQueryFilter.queryMessages(AmqMessagesQueryFilter.java:104)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.console.filter.AmqMessagesQueryFilter.query(AmqMessagesQueryFilter.java:86)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.console.filter.WildcardTransformFilter.query(WildcardTransformFilter.java:60)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.console.util.AmqMessagesUtil.getMessages(AmqMessagesUtil.java:60)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AmqBrowseCommand.runTask(AmqBrowseCommand.java:142)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:63)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:154)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:63)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:104)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:262)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:115)
> Caused by: org.apache.activemq.selector.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line
> 1, column 2.  Encountered: "\u201c" (8220), after : ""
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParserTokenManager.getNextToken(SelectorParserTokenManager.java:1053)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.jj_scan_token(SelectorParser.java:1271)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.jj_3_6(SelectorParser.java:1102)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.jj_2_6(SelectorParser.java:652)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.unaryExpr(SelectorParser.java:432)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.multExpr(SelectorParser.java:392)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.addExpression(SelectorParser.java:361)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.comparisonExpression(SelectorParser.java:213)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.equalityExpression(SelectorParser.java:158)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.andExpression(SelectorParser.java:137)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.orExpression(SelectorParser.java:116)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.primaryExpr(SelectorParser.java:538)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.unaryExpr(SelectorParser.java:472)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.multExpr(SelectorParser.java:392)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.addExpression(SelectorParser.java:361)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.comparisonExpression(SelectorParser.java:213)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.equalityExpression(SelectorParser.java:158)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.andExpression(SelectorParser.java:137)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.orExpression(SelectorParser.java:116)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.JmsSelector(SelectorParser.java:107)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.parse(SelectorParser.java:85)
> 	... 18 more
>
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html


Mime
View raw message