activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gupta Bharat <bharat.gu...@scania.com>
Subject Apache Camel and IBM MQ
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:20:45 GMT
Hello,

Issue: I am routing a message from active mq topic to Ibm mq queue, using Apache camel as
the medium between these two. Apache camel is used for intermediate routing and for transformations.
I am setting JMSDestination in message header as some topic name(eg: FMP/1.0/a/bguxmb). But
when message reaches local q on IBM MQ JMSDestination is overridden by queue name (eg: LQ.SSCOxxxx).

How I can ensure that JMSDestination remains the same what I am setting and it's not overridden
by Q value.

Any help/clue would be appreciated. :)

Regards,
Bharat Gupta