activemq-users mailing list archives

From norinos <tainookasir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failed to start ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 05:35:25 GMT
> You need to set ignoreMissingJournalFiles. See
> http://activemq.apache.org/kahadb.html for more information.

Thank you for the information.

I tryed the above settings, but the following error occured and
failed to start ActiveMQ.

2018-03-22 17:21:56,218 | ERROR | Looking for key 531 but not found in
fileMap: ........
2018-03-22 17:21:56,222 | ERROR | Failed to start Apache ActiveMQ ([broker0,
null], java.io.IOException: Could not locate data file
/data/kahadb/db-531.log) | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService |
WrapperSimpleAppMain

> That's certainly possible. Are you sure that the durable subscription in
> question has actually been offline continuously for more than a month? It
> hasn't been sporadically connecting briefly and then disconnecting?

My application connect and subscribe the message at the same time.
So the durable subscription has actually been offline continuously for more
than a month.