activemq-users mailing list archives

From bterhune <bterh...@tripwire.com>
Subject Camel Routing places KahaDB in an unexpected place
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:42:04 GMT

We recently switched our activemq (5.15.2) broker to broker routing from
using "Network of Brokers" to "Camel Routing" (2.13.0) using Spring XML
configuration.

In our activemq.xml configuration we specify the location of kahaDB
persistence.

We notice after our product restarts, camel appears to be creating a KahaDB
instance under the "Current Working Directory".   Based on our current
deployment requirements this is not desirable.   The directory format is
<WorkingDir>activemq-data/<brokerName>/KahaDB

Is there a way to specify a location for this mystery KahaDB we think Camel
is laying down?

If this cannot be changed, what is being stored?  Can we assume this is
routing information and will not grow if our routes are static?

Thanks, Bob