activemq-users mailing list archives

From Shashank_k <shashank.kodedh...@okstate.edu>
Subject Protocol Bridging
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 13:52:40 GMT
Hi All,
I am new to messaging protocols and IOT.
I am looking for protocol bridging APIs to bridge MQTT Topics and JMS
queues/Topics. I want to send a message from JMS producer into queue and
this message should be received by subscriber from a relevant MQTT Topic and
return an acknowledgement message of reception via a Publisher of MQTT Topic
which should travel into JMS Queue for a consumer to receive it. Basically a
trip of message and acknowledgement. I have looked documentation for
ActiveMQ, I didnt find much helpful info there or I might have missed it.
Please help me finding these APIs or any ActiveMQ open source projects which
has the protocol bridging capability.

Thanks