activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen van Ooststroom <j.van.ooststr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to send and receive text messages using ActiveMQ with JavaScript (AMQP) and Java (OpenWire/JMS) clients
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2018 23:22:36 GMT
Thank you for your response.

When I upgrade to ActiveMQ 5.15.3 my simple JavaScript client isn't able
to connect to the AMQP connector anymore:

    error on read: ProtocolError: SASL layer not enabled
    (buffer:0x41,0x4d,0x51,0x50,0x03,0x01,0x00,0x00)

I'm not familiar with this. Does this mean I require a SASL client now
with a username/password to authenticate?
(https://github.com/grs/rhea/blob/master/examples/sasl/simple_sasl_client.js)
If so, I assume this affects the way the Java client connects as well?

Thanks,
Jeroen...