activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Message Dequeued count increases by a lot after a message is failed to send to a subscriber
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2018 01:57:18 GMT
5.15.0 is recent enough; I just wanted to make sure that you weren't using
a version 5.10 or earlier, because there were a number of
statistics-related bugs in the 5.6-5.10 range and I'd hate to be chasing
something that's already been solved.

Since it sounds like a bug, please submit a bug in JIRA for it. If
possible, please include anything you can that would help someone reliably
reproduce the problem: config files, test driver scripts or programs, etc.
Even better would be to create a JUnit test that demonstrates the problem
(and then could be used to confirm the fix once one is made),  if that's
possible. If not, then at least provide whatever you think we'd need to
reproduce the problem in a manual fashion, and the implementor of the fix
will implement the unit test as well.

Tim