activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Static network of brokers with not all brokers running (expected)
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 13:53:13 GMT
Are you looking to use the discovery transport for the client connections,
or both? I've never used it, but my understanding is that discovery is like
failover (connect to one broker in this list) rather than like static
(connect to all the brokers in this list), so it would be reasonable to use
on the clients but probably not what you want for connecting the brokers to
each other.

Tim