activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Network Connector not re-establishing
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 05:34:27 GMT
Is the networkConnector actually getting disconnected? Or are you simply
losing subscriptions (I'd call that "consumers" since this is a queue) over
a network link that remains up the whole time?

If the former, can you please post log information detailing the
disconnection and failed reconnection? If the latter, are there any
relevant log lines that correspond to the removal of the consumer?

Is the code you posted your own code, or is that just the broker's own code
that you're highlighting here? I assume the latter, but if that's your own
code, please explain what you're doing that results in you writing that
code rather than just using a <networkConnector> element in your broker
configuration.

Also, what version of ActiveMQ is this?

Tim