activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Wray <nw...@detroitsci.com>
Subject Re: Queue Recovery loads the entire data?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 19:05:52 GMT
Jason, you should try removing the changes you made to your configuration
and verify if the correct driver is auto-detected.
You should see one of the following log lines at startup:

try {
adapter = finder.newInstance(dirverName);
LOG.info("*Database "** + kind + **" driver override recognized for *: [" +
dirverName + "] - adapter: " + adapter.getClass());
} catch (Throwable e) {
LOG.info("*Database "** + kind + **" driver override not found for* : [" +
dirverName
+ "]. Will use default implementation.");
}