activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Artemis Clustering
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:26:34 GMT
You can configure multiple backups and there still would't be any
load-balancing or redistribution as there would still only be 1 live broker.

To be clear, in the replication HA use-case the live will only replicate to
a single backup regardless of how many backups are configured.  In this
use-case the additional backups will wait until the live broker fails and
when the current backup takes over then it will begin replicating to one of
the additional backups.

Justin