activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen van Ooststroom <j.van.ooststr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to send and receive text messages using ActiveMQ with JavaScript (AMQP) and Java (OpenWire/JMS) clients
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 00:29:13 GMT
I added the wireFormat.allowNonSaslConnections=true to the AMQP
transport connector configuration which resolves the issue of the
JavaScript client not being able to connect anymore, but I still get the
same kind of BytesMessage at the Java-side as mentioned in the original
post with the added bytes before the "Hello World!" string.