activemq-users mailing list archives

From "rmallamp@yahoo.com" <rmall...@yahoo.com>
Subject Messages from a queue are moved to Dead Letter Queue
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2018 01:18:12 GMT
Hello,

I am struggling to figure out why my messages are moved to dead letter queue
even though I have active consumers listening on the queue. Here is the
scenario,

I have a spring web application that processes file with CSV entries and
each line becomes a message. We use Spring JMSTemplate for publishing
messages and DefaultMessageListenerContainer for processing/consuming these
messages. Sometimes, not all messages available in the queue are consumes
rather they are routed to dead letter queue after a few minutes.

The queue are all default settings nothing special. The broker has a policy
to discard slow consumers?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Roger