activemq-users mailing list archives

From alprausch77 <joachim.gl...@dematic.com>
Subject Re: Question about rollbackOnlyOnAsyncException (AMQ-3166)
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 06:16:04 GMT
Yes, we use XA transactions.

I don´t think that the NIO mixes this up somehow. We can run our system with
a standalone ActiveMQ using tcp or nio but also in an embedded mode inside
Wildfly using the VM protocol.

I just run our tests again with the enableAckCompaction set to false for the
kahaDB - it looked a lot better as we now only have a few message sends
taking ~10ms or ~20ms (which is also a long time...) but no send took longer
than that.

I´ll have further tests in that direction and will keep this post updated.

Thanks