activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sivakumar <b.siva.ravi.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Couldn't enable Audit logging in apache-activemq-5.14.0[Windows]
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 06:49:08 GMT
We have updated conf\log4j.properties as

###########
# Audit log

log4j.additivity.org.apache.activemq.audit=true
log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.audit=INFO, audit

log4j.appender.audit=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.audit.file=${activemq.base}/data/audit.log

But we couldn't see any data  logging in ${activemq.base}/data/audit.log

Only Empty file is there, No data is written in the file.

We can Queues data in ActiveMq, But couldn't see in audit logging, Please
share your comments.