activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stefanic <snico...@movingintelligence.com>
Subject Re: Consumers hanging on a queue although there are messages in it
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 07:01:29 GMT
Hi Tim,

It happened again yesterday so I made 2 CPU sampling snapshots.
They don't tell me much so if you'd like I can supply them both, contact me
at snicodem AT movingintelligence D com

Because it is our production environment we have reverted back to the
library versions of activemq and camel we did not see this issue with. The
versions are 5.12.2 and 2.15.6 respectively.

I did see some behavior in our code that needs further analysis/testing.
I will try and post again about any findings or when the downgrade does in
fact stop this issue from occurring.