activemq-users mailing list archives

From Premik <premysl.sru...@post.cz>
Subject Re: [ARTEMIS 2.4.0] JMS Client Java 7
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 16:44:16 GMT
Thanks.
I finally managed to get it working on 2.4.0. I didn't even had to add that
two casePrefix acceptor parameters. It was indeed related to the "queue.jms"
prefix. But not only that.

It confused me the messages have header.address =  "jms.queue.test". But the
broker is expecting just an "test" address to be created. Not
"jms.queue.test".

But that was not the only thing. I have created the queue using the <queue>
element in the broker.xml. And for some reason it created "Multicast"
routing. Does it make any sense? Is the <queue> depricated in favour of the
<address> element? Because when I have  "test" -> multicast -> "test" the
messages with "jms.queue.test" in the header stil go DLQ.