activemq-users mailing list archives

From Erich Duda <dudaer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migratiion of Queue data from HornetQ to Artemis 2.x
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2018 08:35:32 GMT
Hi Dharmendra,

I mentioned you the commit which fix migration between Artemis 1.x and
Artemis 2.x, because if Artemis 2.x is not able to read 1.x export file,
I suspect that it is not able to read HornetQ file as well. So I thought
that fix for Artemis 1.x could fix also migration from HornetQ. Did you
try it?

Can you be more specific what problems you have? Did you get some
exception during importing, or the import operation passed successfully?
Be also aware that Artemis 2.x changed addressing so the import utility
automatically removes "jms.queue" and "jms.topic" prefixes. This can be
disabled  by --legacy-prefixes option.

Erich

Dňa 22.01.2018 o 07:38 dharmendra napísal(a):