activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: What is difference b/w ACL and Authorization Roles
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 05:47:51 GMT
The *Roles fields are Strings containing comma-separated list of the roles
that have a particular permission (read, write, admin). The *Acl fields are
collections formed by splitting the Strings apart at the commas. So in this
case ACL is simply the parsed/deserialized form of roles.

Reference:
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/master/activemq-broker/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/security/AuthorizationEntry.java