activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject RE: JMS messages replication
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2018 06:15:33 GMT
On Jan 26, 2018 2:42 PM, "COURTAULT Francois" <
Francois.Courtault@gemalto.com> wrote:

Hello,

@Tim: should I consider that no solution to my problem exists using
ActiveMQ 5.x ?
               If the answer is yes at the previous question, does a
solution to my issue exists in Artemis ? If yes could you please provide me
some information (pointer, explanations, ...)  ?

I don't have personal experience with Artemis, but others on this list do.
And I'd be very surprised if the Artemis documentation on the ActiveMQ
website doesn't describe exactly how to configure a multi-node cluster,
since that's a feature that many users want from Artemis.

               I think I have seen some exchanges about that topic, sorry
to ask this again, but it is not so clear for me: will you release ActiveMQ
6.0 ? or Artemis will be ActiveMQ 6.0 ?

There's been lots of discussion, but as far as I know no decision yet.

@Jonathan:
        Linked to the last question asked to Tim, will you consider to
replace/update ActiveMQ by Artemis in the TomEE next major release or
...... before ;-) ?

This question is probably better asked on a TomEE mailing list rather than
this one.

Beast Regards.