activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: partially durable queue?
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 18:58:17 GMT
With artemis you can simply disable syncs on producer and you would get
similar performance numbers. Usually people turn of persistence to gain
some performance.  With artemis you can just always persist and increase
perf by batching multiple writes. SyncOnDurable=false on the connection
factory.

--
Clebert Suconic