activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Activemq - artemis configuration issue
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 17:14:31 GMT
> I have been facing issues with paging earlier, by changing the
configuration with max-size-bytes to 100mb and page-size-bytes to 10mb and
global max-size-bytes to 1 gig.

Are you saying that you have overcome the issue with paging by changing
these settings?  Please clarify.

> Still there is no stability between the activemq from Producer and
consumer.

What does it mean to have "stability between the activemq from Producer and
consumer"?

> Consumer is asking for the Consumed messages log, i have been printing
the data with data print command and looking for the specific message in it.

Are you stating this for informational purposes or is there a specific
problem here?  Please elaborate.

> Need Web UI console for artemis 1.5.3 version and how to achieve it.

Artemis 1.5.3 didn't ship with a web-based console.

> if we don't have the console option in 1.5.3 what is the next version
where i can have the web UI console on it.

The web console was first shipped in Artemis 2.3.0.  The work was done on
ARTEMIS-1270 [1].  Documentation about the console is available here [2].

>Do we have any script to look on artemis to find the queues or received
messages?

There are no "scripts" per se, but you can find all the addresses by using
the "listAddresses" management operation and then you can get the address
control for each address and invoke the "getQueueNames" operation.  Then
for each of the queues you can look at the messages-acknowledged to see how
many messages have been received from the queue.

> Does i need to change any configurations for the better and best result.

There are not enough details about your use-case and the problem you're
facing to provide configuration recommendations at this point.

> My cluster connectivity works when there is no data pushed,but when there
is workload and master is down , slave acts as a master and come to live,
but never goes to backup when the master is up.

Have you configured fail-back on the backup?

> any inputs for the cluster connectivity to work for live and backup.

I don't understand what you're asking for here (if anything).

Justin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-1270
[2] https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/management-console.html