activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Artemis Configuration - Suggestion required
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 15:37:29 GMT
> We are experiencing intermittent connectivity issues with Artemis server.

Can you be any more specific about this?  Are you seeing general slowness
or particular errors?

> Our consumer is Informatica and the Informatica workflow will run every
minute and pickup only one message. So more messages are waiting to be
picked up.

Is this consumer running more slowly than normal here?  Does your message
production and consumption stay balanced most of the time so messages
aren't accumulating in the queues?

> We suspect the messages going to PAGING and it creates the issue.

Do you have any metrics to share for the addresses & queues in question
(e.g. address-size, message-count, consumer-count, delivering-count,
etc.)?  The JMX address control object will indicate whether or not the
address is paging, and I believe there is also an INFO level log message
when paging starts.

> Please let me know if you guys come across this situation and suggestions
are welcome.

The description of the issue is a bit too vague to be helpful at this point.

Justin