activemq-users mailing list archives

From Erich Duda <dudaer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migratiion of Queue data from HornetQ to Artemis 2.x
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:19:15 GMT
Hi,

recently it has been added fix [1] to Artemis 2.x for compatibility with
Artemis 1.x exported file. Can you try to build the Artemis from master
and import the file exported by HornetQ?

Erich

[1]
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/commit/da164a2074595f4f18ab35295e7624ee09f7c9f4

Dňa 15.01.2018 o 09:31 dharmendra napísal(a):