activemq-users mailing list archives

From adirubin <adiru...@gmail.com>
Subject Artemis - Move address/queue definitions out of Broker.xml
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 09:43:36 GMT
Hi,
I'm using Artemis 2.3.0. My broker.xml contains the addresses, queues and
address-settings. I would like to move them to a separate file. I saw this
discussion:
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Artemis-Split-broker-xml-td4720894.html,
but there doesn't seem to be any conclusion. I tried using the suggested
x-include, but couldn't get it to work (also, suppose it works, how will
Artemis know to monitor the included file for updates?).

My motivation: I want to manage the queues configuration in the same source
code repository as my application and deploy it alongside my application. I
don't want to enable automatic address/queue creation, as I fear this would
lead to a mess.

Is there any solution?

Thanks,
Adi Rubin