activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sakthi <msg2sak...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Artemis Configuration - Suggestion required
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 03:33:07 GMT
Hi,

We are experiencing intermittent connectivity issues with Artemis server.

Mostly this is happening when the load is higher. But the consumer is
consuming slowly.
Our consumer is Informatica and the Informatica workflow will run every
minute and pickup only one message. So more messages are waiting to be
picked up.

We suspect the messages going to PAGING and it creates the issue.

We are using default configuration generated while creating the broker.

We tried to increase Heap memory to 8GB and Increased the Global Max Size to
1GB in the broker.xml but we still faces issue.

Please let me know if you guys come across this situation and suggestions
are welcome.