activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: How to find all producers and consumers irrespective of the status
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 14:03:31 GMT
What's available via JMX is what there is, but depending on exactly what
you want, it may or may not be what you're looking for.

It will include connected consumers, but not disconnected ones, though if
you have any durable topic consumers that are offline, you can get info
about the subscription itself. It will include connected non-anonymous
producers, but not anonymous ones since (if I remember correctly) they
connect and disconnect for each message, and not disconnected producers.

If that's not good enough, you can write a custom plugin that intercepts
the method calls when connections are added and removed, to keep track of
them in a custom data structure you create. See
http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html for more information on
interceptors.

Tim