activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Linux vs Windows AMQ Connection
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2017 03:29:38 GMT
There was something buried deep in your description that I want to poke at:
you mentioned "CMS". Am I right to understand that the client is a C++
application?

Do you also have Java clients consuming messages from your broker? If so,
do you see any difference in behavior for them based on their operating
system?

Are you able to recreate the problem on demand in a minimal scenario (one
consumer, one message on one destination) or is this the type of problem
that only happens a small fraction of the time and you're not sure what's
different between the times it happens and the times it doesn't?

Tim