activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Artemis: JMX address max-size-bytes attribute?
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2017 22:18:20 GMT
>I can't seem to find a JMX attribute for the address that tells me either
its max-size-bytes or how full is it.

For the max-size-bytes you can use the method
org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.management.ActiveMQServerControl#getAddressSettingsAsJSON
(passing in the name of the address you're interested in).  For the size of
the address you can use
org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.management.AddressControl#getAddressSize.

Hope that helps.

Justin