activemq-users mailing list archives

From adirubin <adiru...@gmail.com>
Subject Artemis: JMX address max-size-bytes attribute?
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 14:02:03 GMT
Hi,
I'm setting up an Artemis 2.3 instance, monitoring using Zabbix which
periodically samples JMX. I defined some addresses, each with its own
max-size-bytes. I would like to setup an alert that'll notify me when an
address is getting full (I might change max-size-bytes from time to time). I
can't seem to find a JMX attribute for the address that tells me either its
max-size-bytes or how full is it. Is there any such thing?
My current solution, which I don't like, is to periodically read and parse
the broker.xml file.

Thanks!
Adi.