activemq-users mailing list archives

From jason_pacino <jpac...@foundationmedicine.com>
Subject Re: Configure broker with signed SSL certs
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 17:45:16 GMT
Hi Tim,

Thanks for the information. I did have SSL information from the ApacheAMQ
site and the other site was helpful but I still am having issue. I have
created the ks and ts files and replaced them. I add the ACTIVEMQ_SSL_OPTS
enviornemt variable on my windows server and updated the activeMQ.xml SSL
setting to match the ks and ts password and files. When I start the broker I
get the following warning and the broker will not come up.

jvm 1    |  WARN | FAILED SslConnectionFactory@7dd6f267{SSL-HTTP/1.1}:
java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
jvm 1    | java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was
incorrect

I have tried recreating the KS and TS file multiple times and I always get
the same error.

Jason