activemq-users mailing list archives

From Devlin <rbasmaj...@ofiglobal.com>
Subject Re: Selectors with virtual topics in broker networks
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 13:51:25 GMT
Hi Tim,

Different hosts.

We used conditionalNetworkBridgeFilterFactory in the past, but removed it
months ago thinking it was causing a different issue, turned out to be
false, so we are considering enabling it again. What I don't like about this
filter is that it only kicks in on broker startup when no consumers are
active. If we set replayWhenNoConsumers="false", does the filter constantly
replay messages, irrespective of whether consumers exist or not?

<destinationPolicy>
  <policyMap>
    <policyEntries>
      <policyEntry queue="TEST.>" enableAudit="false">
        <conditionalNetworkBridgeFilterFactory
replayWhenNoConsumers="true"/>
      </policyEntry>
    </policyEntries>