activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pager coverage on 12/20???
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 15:02:06 GMT
A rogue email from the 20th century - I didn’t know Pagers were still in use!

> On 18 Dec 2017, at 14:52, <barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com.INVALID> <barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

> Can any of you cover pager on 12/20 from 9am - 11am EDT?  I have a doc appointment that
I need to get to and am on day shift L2M coverage... L2M is primary at 11am EDT,  but I'd
be home by 11am EDT anyways for backup purposes... please let me know if this is at all possible..
 I can make it up on one of your shifts...