activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gupta Bharat <bharat.gu...@scania.com>
Subject How to intercept the incoming data to ACtiveMQ from Client
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 16:31:39 GMT
Hello,

Could you please help me with the below mentioned requirements?

I am new to ActiveMQ and need to explore more on this.

What:
Need to intercept the incoming data to ActiveMQ and save it in an object or a variable.

Why:
Data coming from client need to be intercepted and pass through a custom plugin.

Custom plugin is a service which have integrated with ACtiveMQ. Now need to pass data to that
from client. So using what method we can do that?

addConnection()? or any other

Thanks In Advance

Regards,
Bharat Gupta
Development & Support | Platform Technician, IXCB | Scania IT
Mobile: +46700869007, +91-9718483802
bharat.gupta@scania.com<mailto:bharat.gupta@scania.com>