activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Messages lost.
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 01:28:17 GMT
I see 5 dequeued messages in that screenshot, not zero. What am I missing?

Can you share a screenshot of your queie's row from the Queues page of the
web console? Better, can you share a screenshot of the properties screen of
the JMX MBean corresponding to the queue as seen in a JMX viewer such as
JConsole?

Have you enabled any broker-side slow consumer strategy or other
configuration that would cause the broker to discard messages? Do your
messages have an expiration time set, and could it have passed? Has the
broker been restarted since the messages were sent?

What version are you using?

Tim