activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: org.apache.activemq.SERIALIZABLE_PACKAGES property affecting Map Messages
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 06:05:02 GMT
The default value of that property (if it's not set) is
"java.lang,javax.security,java.util,org.apache.activemq,org.fusesource.hawtbuf,com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper"
(see ClassLoadingAwareObjectInputStream.java), and the
org.fusesource.hawtbuf class in question looks like a UTF8Buffer since
that's referenced in the switch statements in ActiveMQMapMessage.java.

I don't see any immediate reason why that property would come into play for
MapMessages, but I don't know this code well. Maybe you could set
breakpoints on ClassLoadingAwareObjectInputStream's constructor and on its
checkSecurity() method to see when/why they get called?

Tim