activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Hanisch <matthias.hani...@camline.com>
Subject Re: Artemis - Cannot get scheduled messages to work with AMQP and Topic
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 15:24:24 GMT
Ok. I misinterpreted the explanations in "Protocols and Interoperability /
AMQP scheduling message delivery".
By the way: the section "Scheduled Messages" suggests using property
_AMQ_SCHED_DELIVERY
which has no effect at all. At least not with AMQP.

Thanks for clarification,
Matthias

--
camLine GmbH
85238 Petershausen, Industriering 4a, Deutschland