activemq-users mailing list archives

From Behzad Khosrojerdi <khosrojerdi.behz...@gmail.com>
Subject REST Interface AND Management API
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2017 05:21:53 GMT
Dear Friends,

I have a problem for *creating Destinations* in *Apache ARTEMIS*

In fact , I checked out most of operations in REST Interface and

they work well but i cannot create destination

 however i can delete destination.

there is a permission for creating but it does not work.

I attached my sample project to see what wrong with that.

second problem that I have is about Management API

actually,i do not know how to initiate *ActiveMQServerControl* interface

and i could not find any example of this,

for more info,I use apache artemis standalone that a war file is connected
to it.

I look forward to  hear about you.

Thanks for reading my email.

Yours Faithfully,